Lotte is a litter sister to the famous I-litter and was my pick. I
thought she was the best Skye I had ever bred. And she is, though
she has a wrong bite. This is something that can happen when you
Lotte was developing like her mother, always very outgoing and
looking stunning. 12 weeks old our dogs were poisoned by stupid
people and she almost died.
Lotte was as a puppy very fragile and I believe she only survived
because of her very strong mind and love to life. So despite all
that fluid and blood she lost she came back to life. Tonny walked
around with her in his arms like a baby, to take care. She had a
drop in her leg with fluid all the time to compensate for the
massive loss of the same. Today we believe that helped her and even
though she had a faulty bite we just couldn´t give her away.
Lotte is probably the most clever Skye I have bred. Always thinking
of doing new troubles. She also is very active and when you see her
run over the fields it is unbelievable fast. I think she has a dream
of becoming a Greyhound!
clip her down 3 times a year as she will never go to shows and she